Did you know that the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park is one of the largest wilderness areas in the world? The Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park is colossal. At 38 000 km2 it is larger than many countries and one of the largest in…Find out more
Going Slowly on the Garden Route
What’s included and what’s not
- Includes collection and drop off, and private certified tourist guide.
- Excludes wine tasting fees, meals, entrance fees, wine and any other possible drinks, snacks, curios purchases.
- Lunch is estimated at approx. R 95-190 pp excluding drinks.
- Tasting fees approx. R 200 -300 pp for the day
- Entrance and activity fees vary, and an inclusive rate can be provided on request.
- All insurances are the guests own responsibility.
- Our current T’s&C’s can be found here – https://africaninvite.com/terms-conditions